[mp2] Asynchronous AcceptEx Failed

  • Lee Goddard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Could someone please advise why I'm getting the
      following error:

      [Tue Sep 30 15:18:44 2003] [warn] (720064)The specified network name is no
      longer available. : winnt_accept: Asynchronous AcceptEx failed.

      This occurs several times, and the server shuts down.
      Nothing especially interesting going on in Apache
      afaik.

      Is there anyway of finding out why this is?

      Saw in the archive that this has been recorded
      before, but the thread seemed to die before there
      was an explanation of the how and why.

      I believe I've had this problem before when the
      network connection was hogged by a trojan/iis.

      Perl and Apache2 built by Randy at theory5. Details:

      Apache -k:

      Server version: Apache/2.0.43
      Server built: Dec 25 2002 18:12:51
      Server's Module Magic Number: 20020903:0
      Architecture: 32-bit
      Server compiled with....
      -D APACHE_MPM_DIR="server/mpm/winnt"
      -D APR_HAS_SENDFILE
      -D APR_HAS_MMAP
      -D APR_HAS_OTHER_CHILD
      -D AP_HAVE_RELIABLE_PIPED_LOGS
      -D HTTPD_ROOT="/apache"
      -D SUEXEC_BIN="/apache/bin/suexec"
      -D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD="logs/apache_runtime_status"
      -D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG="logs/error.log"
      -D AP_TYPES_CONFIG_FILE="conf/mime.types"
      -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"

      Perl -v:

      Copyright 1987-2002, Larry Wall

      Binary build 804 based on sources provided by
      ActiveState Corp. http://www.ActiveState.com
      Built 22:46:33 Dec 23 2002

      Administrator
      PhotoWebServer.com

      Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
      Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu