RE: perltranshandler stage?

  • Frank Maas
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2003
      > Is it possible to know has a user just clicked on a link or right
      > clicked and selected "Save link target as" ?
      >
      > I've looked at $r->as_string for NN, IE etc.

      I'd very much doubt it. AFAIK the underlying action in both cases is
      that the page is fetched from the server. Left click means that it is
      rendered and shown in the browser, right click means that it is saved
      as is.

      > I need different action during my perltranshandler stage depending
      > does the user left click or right click.

      Perhaps you could do something with Javascript and specific actions
      on the right click (like those pages where they want to prevent you
      from getting the source of the page and you get a nasty popup box
      telling you that it's their copyright).

      --Frank