Re: [Fwd: Registration Opens for ApacheCon 2003]

  • Alfred Vahau
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2003
      I wonder if some of these or all of these presentations would be
      available on the mod_perl site. I have been following this list for over
      two years now, fascinated by the many topics discussed by experts. I
      have not really applied many of the techniques. I am ever hoping that
      one day I will be able to use what I can only read about at present. The
      lack of expertise on these topics in this part of this world makes me a
      loner but I hold out.

      Alfred Vahau
      IT Services
      Uni. PNG