[mp1] Apache::Reload questions...

  • Roger Davenport
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      I've been working with Apache::Reload and Registry and have been unable to get any cache flushing to work.  (I've added debug messages in Registry to show cache use or reloading).

      I've tried this combination: (httpd.conf)
      PerlModule      Apache::Registry
      PerlModule      Apache::Status
      PerlInitHandler Apache::Reload
      PerlSetVar      ReloadAll On

      And also this:
      PerlModule Apache::Registry
      PerlModule Apache::Status
      PerlInitHandler Apache::Reload
      PerlSetVar      ReloadAll On
      PerlSetVar ReloadTouchFile /tmp/reload_modules
      No dice.  Any suggestions?  Apache 1.3.27, mod-perl 1.27 is the config.

      Roger
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 11:10, Roger Davenport wrote:
        > I've been working with Apache::Reload and Registry and have been
        > unable to get any cache flushing to work. (I've added debug messages
        > in Registry to show cache use or reloading).

        Can you tell us what you are trying to reload and how you know it is
        isn't happening? Keep in mind, Apache::Reload has nothing to do with
        reloading Registry scripts. That reloading is handled entirely within
        Registry itself.