PerlTransHandler headaches

  • Glenn E. Bailey III
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Hello,

      While I am not new to Perl, I am completely new to mod_perl. I have
      a client I am working on moving a project that runs under mod_perl.
      He does alot manipulation with the PerlTransHandler stuff. Well,
      even on a default mod_perl install, with a default Apache install, I
      can not get the darn thing to work for the life of me. Here is the
      simple script I am using to test with:

      use Apache::Constants qw|OK DECLINED REDIRECT M_GET|;
      use strict;
      use warnings;

      sub handler {
      my $r = shift;
      return OK;
      }
      1;

      And not matter what I always get a 404 with the following in the log:

      [Tue Jul 29 03:27:27 2003] [error] [client 10.0.0.1] File does not
      exist: /

      Any suggestions on where to start looking? The original coder of the
      project has left the client and is nowhere to be found, fun fun .. ;-)