Re: FW: Please help newbie with Module problem.

  • Randy Kobes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 11:38 AM
      On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Matt Corbett wrote:

      > Yes, mod/perl/html scripts are fine except if I try to use
      > Apache::Request. I can even 'use' it but the problem arises
      > when I try to utilise it with the 'new' method.

      The fact that you can 'use' it (without doing anything with it)
      is encouraging, as that means the files are probably in the
      expected places, and Apache/mod_perl can use/load them.

      Does it help if you put a
      PerlModule Apache::Request
      directive in, before the directives defining your registry
      location?

      --
      best regards,
      randy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 11:42 AM
        Randy,
        Good idea about the archive. I will do so.

        Yes, mod/perl/html scripts are fine except if I try to use
        Apache::Request. I can even 'use' it but the problem arises when I try
        to utilise it with the 'new' method.

        Matt

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 11:59 AM
          Randy,
          Does'nt seem to make any difference.
          Matt

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2 12:00 PM
            On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Matt Corbett wrote:

            Strange .... On the off-chance, does stopping completely
            the server, then restarting it, plus also clearing the
            cache from the browser, do anything?

            --
            best regards,
            randy