STDF Binary Datalog Reader dk@testedgeinc.com

  • D George Jakubec
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      I got an STDF version 4.0 binary datalog file reader
      from http://www.datalogs.org that translates those
      nasty binary files to plain ASCII text files so that
      I can see what is inside. The reader consists of
      some C code and API library routines.

      The reader was then wrapped within a perl code
      and also in python to automate some features during
      ATE generation process. The script interfaces with
      Oracle database. Ok, so far good, but, anytime
      the MPR record read is attempted, it bombs.
      Could it be because of the PMR indexes
      in the MPR record?

      thanks
      -dj