[ANNOUNCE] Template::Plugin::Apache::SessionManager 0.01

  • Enrico Sorcinelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      Hi all,

      I'm glad to announce first public release of
      'Template::Plugin::Apache::SessionManager' module.

      Template::Plugin::Apache::SessionManager - Session manager Template Toolkit
      plugin
      This Template Toolkit plugin provides an interface to Apache::SessionManager
      module wich provides a session manager for a web application. This module
      allows you to integrate a transparent session management into your TT2 template
      documents (it handles for you the cookie/URI session tracking management of a
      web application)

      You can download it from CPAN:

      http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/E/EN/ENRYS/Template-Plugin-Apache-SessionManager-0.01.tar.gz

      I've send this announce to mod_perl ML because it's possible to use it with
      Apache::Template mod_perl module wich provides a simple interface to the
      Template Toolkit allowing Apache to serve directly TT2 files.

      SYNOPSIS
      [% USE my_sess = Apache.SessionManager %]

      # Getting single session value
      SID = [% my_sess.get('_session_id') %]

      # Getting multiple session values
      [% FOREACH s = my_sess.get('_session_id','_session_timestamp') %]
      * [% s %]
      [% END %]
      # same as
      [% keys = ['_session_id','_session_timestamp'];
      FOREACH s = my_sess.get(keys) %]
      * [% s %]
      [% END %]

      # Getting all session values
      [% FOREACH s = my_sess.get %]
      * [% s %]
      [% END %]

      # Setting session values:
      [% my_sess.set('foo' => 10, 'bar' => 20, ...) %]

      # Deleting session value(s)
      [% my_sess.delete('foo', 'bar') %]
      # same as
      [% keys = ['foo', 'bar'];
      my_sess.delete(keys) %]

      # Destroying session
      [% my_sess.destroy %]

      For detailed module info, see:

      perldoc Template::PLugin::Apache::SessionManager

      by

      - Enrico