libapreq on cygwin?

  • David Naughton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      I want to compile libapreq on cygwin. A search of various archives,
      including for this list, turns up little except "it's impossible" or
      "it's possible but extremely difficult", along with terse hints about
      building a library to import symbols from the apache executable. Is it
      possible? If so, can anyone provide more detail?

      For what I want to do, the most relevant message from this list is from
      Daniel Fisher, about ultimately wanting to run AxKit under cygwin:

      http://mathforum.org/epigone/modperl/ghurkalvon/3CE3560C.3050307@...

      Daniel, if you're still on this list, were you ever able to do that? If
      so, how?

      Thank you!
      Dave