perl.com: What's New in mod_perl 2.0?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2003
      for those who haven't already seen it, perl.com ran the first of my series
      of articles on mod_perl 2.0 late last week.

      the code from the article can be downloaded from

      http://www.modperlcookbook.org/~geoff/perl.com/Apache-Clean-2.0.tar.gz

      if you're interested in trying it out.

      the articles should be running once every 4-6 weeks or so - as often as I
      can keep it up and find interesting features to write about.

      enjoy

      --Geoff