[OT] [JOB/CONTRACT OFFERED] Atlanta Perl Programmers

  • Stephen Adkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2003
      Hi,

      Our company is in a position to take on some Perl contractors (full-time
      preferred, part-time possible) in the Atlanta, GA area.
      These contracts might potentially turn into full-time employment if
      it seems mutually beneficial.

      The contract work would be in developing software to extract data from
      web sites for an analytical decision support system. It would be
      working for a small company (~ 8 people) which is currently profitable
      as an ASP (application service provider) to the travel industry
      (car rental and hotel companies).

      The work would not be directly related to mod_perl.
      It would develop modules which may or may not be run out of a
      mod_perl/Apache server.

      Please contact me directly (not through the list) if you are interested.

      If you are not in the Atlanta metropolitan area and are very interested,
      feel free also contact me. This situation would be less desirable to
      us, but it is a possibility.

      Please send a resume with any response.

      Thanks,

      Stephen