mod_perl and Apache::RPC::Server

  • Manuel Christen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2003
      Having problems with mod_perl and Apache::RPC::Server

      Basically have some perl modules written for RPC::XML::Server to handle XML-RPC methods. I'm now migrating this code to run under Apache with mod_perl, using the Apache::RPC::Server subclass of RPC::XML::Server

      So far I've managed to get the system.* methods to be available but nothing else - the problem is how do I "register" the existing Perl modules written for RPC::XML::Server when using Apache::PRC::Server. Originally I was doing this with the add_proc() method but this doesn't seem to work with Apache::RPC::Server (at least not within httpd.conf)

      In httpd.conf I have the following;

      <Perl>

      $main::sysmon = Apache::RPC::Server->new(
      no_default=>1,
      path=>'/sysmon/'
      );

      $main::sysmon->add_method('system.listMethods');

      $Location{'/sysmon'} =
      {
      SetHandler => 'perl-script',
      PerlHandler => '$main::sysmon'
      };

      </Perl>

      How to I register the XML-RPC methods in my .pm modules here?

      Many thanks!
      Manuel