Re: [mp2] [patch] CGI::Cookie does not work prior to response phase

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 10, 2003
      > Done. Patch attached.

      Great!

      mp1 has a test which uses CGI::Cookie, so you probably want to test that it
      works. Also porting the test to mp2's test suite would be great too.

    • Nick Tonkin
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 10, 2003
        On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, Stas Bekman wrote:

        > > Hm. So $ENV{QUERY_STRING} gets set (to what?) when there is no query string?
        >
        > it's set to "". Notice that we check:
        >
        > exists $ENV{QUERY_STRING}
        >
        > may be using REQUEST_METHOD is better.
        >
        > > Whatever. I don't care either, I just think it's more intuitive to assume that
        > > there's always going to be a PATH_INFO ...
        >
        > which is a wrong assumption I suppose, otherwise it's would be always set in
        > C. You are probably confusing it with REQUEST_URI, which is always there and
        > also an intuitive choice.

        As you can see that's what I went with.

        - nick

        --

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Nick Tonkin {|8^)>
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 10, 2003
          On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, Stas Bekman wrote:

          > > Done. Patch attached.
          >
          > Great!
          >
          > mp1 has a test which uses CGI::Cookie, so you probably want to test that it
          > works. Also porting the test to mp2's test suite would be great too.

          I don't have mp1 installed here ... and I'm sure done for the night. Not sure
          when I can get any more mod_perl time ...

          - nick

          --

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Nick Tonkin {|8^)>
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 10, 2003
            Nick Tonkin wrote:
            > On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, Stas Bekman wrote:
            >

            >>>Done. Patch attached.
            >>
            >>Great!
            >>
            >>mp1 has a test which uses CGI::Cookie, so you probably want to test that it
            >>works. Also porting the test to mp2's test suite would be great too.
            >

            > I don't have mp1 installed here ... and I'm sure done for the night. Not sure
            > when I can get any more mod_perl time ...

            I tested your patch against the mp1 test suite, so we now have Apache->request
            path tested.