67554Re: bucketbrigades with html filter

  • Jeff Ambrosino
    Oct 21, 2005
      I think the only conclusive answer is to try both and benchmark
      them... there may be some generalizations one can make about memory,
      hook/subroutine invocation overhead, etc., but ultimately you need to
      test both methods to see which is faster. And please share your
      findings if you decide to do this!

      JB

      [...]