64167[MP2] Using Apache::AuthCookie with $r->prev when login is a redirect to https

  • Barry Hoggard
    Apr 4, 2005
      I have Apache::AuthCookie 3.06 working fine with just http under this
      setup:

      httpd-2.0.53
      mod_perl-2.0.0-RC4

      However, when I redirect to https for the login page, $r->prev is now
      empty, so I don't have these values for my form:

      $r->prev->uri
      $r->prev->args
      $r->prev->subprocess_env("AuthCookieReason")

      What is the best way to do this? I would prefer for the login page to
      be in https, and not just submit to https. I'm using Apache::Session
      as well, but I don't know if there is a way to make sure that stuff
      gets into the session before I redirect to https.

      Barry Hoggard
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic