61977Re: mod_perl2 on my FreeBSD

  • cglee
    Dec 1, 2004
      > It might be that the FreeBSD ports build mechanism sets some environment
      variables or does some other things that are different from building
      from source.

      Check your Makefile in the directory mod_perl-1.99_17/xs/APR/aprext.

      $ cat ./Makefile
      dynamic ::

      # End.
      $

      you must see the 'dynamic ::'

      I have got the same error as yours when commented out the line 'dynamic ::'

      I did not touch anything in the FreeBSD port environment and used /usr/bin/make

      Check your  MakeMaker version of perl or mod_perl.

      최대 100MB, 더이상 용량 고민없는 야후! 메일을 써보세요.
      야후! 비트박스
      최신곡, 추천곡, 가요, OST, 팝송, 뮤직비디오
      야후! 모바일