58256Re: [mp2] mod_perl (current cvs) and multiple Apache2s make problems

    Apr 2 7:04 AM
      > Not to worry. I won't come crying when it dies - I'll just flip back to
      > 2.0. My site is not that big a risk - low traffic - and I'm running all
      > cvs devel packages on it already. Note - this is my little site, _not_
      > one of my clients'. I have always kept my site on the bleading edge so
      > I have experience with the new packages when it comes time to install
      > them elsewhere.

      yes, that makes perfect sense. we just have different ideas of production
      then :)

      > At least with 2.1 running 'live' I can share with you and the 2.1 team
      > any glitches I encounter (in a nice way).

      indeed. in fact, without people like you playing with the bleeding edge it
      will never become stable. so we appreciate your efforts here.