55115Re: PATCH porting.pod "First Mystery"

    Oct 24, 2003
      > I know, as a newbie to the list,

      welcome.

      in general, this list is very welcoming to newbies. so, please don't take
      what I'm about to say as being directed toward you...

      ['elements of style' excerpts snipped]

      you know, if y'all spent less time squibbling over minor grammatical points,
      and instead channeled all this free energy and tuits into augmenting the
      docs with new material, everyone would be better off.