51708Re: Ensim

  • Victor Tsang
    May 8, 2003
      We here suffer from the same problem, and have since changed our restart
      code to do 'stop' and 'start' instead which cure the problem. I have
      never digged deep into this, but one thing we realize is the restart
      command doesn't terminate the parent process, it only terminate all
      children and request parent to reload.

      Michael Koob wrote:
      > The increase is very consistent on each restart and approximately the
      > same as the size of the Perl modules imported. This makes sense. What I
      > can't understand is why I seem to be getting a fresh set of Perl
      > modules/memory on each restart. I will review the archives though.
      > Thx
      > Michael
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic