Re: [modernsciencefiction2] New Member of sorts...

  • William C. Garthright
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      > derhexerus aka Chris, whom we all know from the Classic Science Fiction message board has joined this little band of avid readers.

      Welcome to the group, Chris!

      We haven't been too active in discussing our novel selections lately (I
      must admit that I haven't been reading many of them), but our weekly
      short fiction selections have been pretty successful, I'd say. At least,
      I've been enjoying them. They don't take much time, and they're all
      freely available online.

      Bill

      http://garthright.blogspot.com/

      --
      The most liberal members of the Democratic caucus ... are honorable
      public servants who make their arguments based on facts. They don't