Nebula Awards

  • James Wallace Harris (jharris)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010

      You know how we were disappointed with the stories up for the awards?  Well, the new Nebula Awards Showcase 2010 is out, and they only reprint the winners, not any of the nominees.  If SFWA wanted to promote their writers I’d think they’d include as many of the nominees as they could fit in.  I wonder if they aren’t happy with the level of the stories?

      I wrote a negative review of the anthology complaining about leaving out the nominees:

      http://jameswharris.wordpress.com/2010/05/31/nebula-awards-showcase-2010/

      Jim