Poll results for modernsciencefiction2

  • modernsciencefiction2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 11:54 AM
      The following modernsciencefiction2 poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What novel should we read in May? You can only vote for one book. Please only vote for books you are committing to reading and discussing with us in May.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - "To Say Nothing of the Dog," by Connie Willis, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - "The Guns of the South" by Harry Turtledove, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - "Brasyl" by Ian McDonald, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - "The Algebraist" by Iain M Banks, 5 votes, 62.50%
      - "FlashForward" by Robert J. Sawyer, 3 votes, 37.50%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - "To Say Nothing of the Dog," by Connie Willis
      - "The Guns of the South" by Harry Turtledove
      - "Brasyl" by Ian McDonald
      - "The Algebraist" by Iain M Banks
      - frank_9805@...
      - ajtrans@...