Hello Ladies and Gentlemen...

  • graysh07
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010
      Hello

      Hey there, take a seat, maybe by the fire in a nice comfy chair and curl up this month's book selection.

      I hope this will be a nice place for us to enjoy discussing Modern Science Fiction novels for years to come.

      The members will get as much out of it as they put in basically and I'll do my best to moderate and facilitate and if it gets busy maybe we'll name a co-moderator, but we'll see how that one goes.

      Why don't we start by introducing ourselves?

      I'm John, 28, married, living in the Philadelphia area. Currently working as an Administrative Assistant at a church. I have my MA in Library Science and my BA in Public Relations.

      John
    • AJ
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010
        I'm Ann, 56, and living in Ojai, California. No college education (wistfully sad) but lots of experiences and stories. Of course, I love to read, and I love science fiction, ever since I was a little girl, finding those Ace Doubles in my brothers' room. I am currently working as a medical transcriptionist at home, taking care of my mother (a pleasure and a privilege).

        --- In modernsciencefiction2@yahoogroups.com, "graysh07" <graysh07@...> wrote:

        > Hello
        >
        > Hey there, take a seat, maybe by the fire in a nice comfy chair and curl up this month's book selection.
        >
        > I hope this will be a nice place for us to enjoy discussing Modern Science Fiction novels for years to come.
        >
        > The members will get as much out of it as they put in basically and I'll do my best to moderate and facilitate and if it gets busy maybe we'll name a co-moderator, but we'll see how that one goes.
        >
        > Why don't we start by introducing ourselves?
        >
        > I'm John, 28, married, living in the Philadelphia area. Currently working as an Administrative Assistant at a church. I have my MA in Library Science and my BA in Public Relations.
        >
        > John

      • AJ
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010
          Of course, I'm really 57, turning 58 next month. I always seem to tuck those extra years away and just forget about them.