Re: [modernsciencefiction2] This Message Board is closing...

  • William C. Garthright
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2010
      > I didn't think to mention it, but I can't move your membership. So if
      > you want to stay a part of the discussion you have to join the Classic
      > Science Fiction message board.

      I hope everyone does move, at least to give it a try. As far as I can
      tell, there are only 9 people in this group who are not also members of
      the ClassicScienceFiction group, but I know we'd all miss you.

      Bill

      http://garthright.blogspot.com/

      --
      Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
      prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of