The Holy Qur'an: Page 388 ~ Surah An-Naml: 56-63 (Arb/Urd/Eng)

  • Online Dawah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009

      In The Name of Allah,
      The Merciful,The Compassionate

      http://s4.tinypic.com/rt17c8.jpg

      The Holy Qur'an

      Surah An-Naml
      Ayah 56-63

      Introduction to surah

      http://www.islamicity.com/Mosque/quran/maududi/mau27.html

      Please check out the URL below to read Arabic text

      http://al-islamforall.org/quran/Imgarabic/p20/a01.gif

      Arabic Text

      Please check out the URL below to read Urdu text

      http://al-islamforall..org/quran/Imgurdu/p19/a21.gif

      Urdu Text

      English Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

      56. But his people gave no other answer but this: they said, "Drive out the followers of Lut from your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!"

      57.. But We saved him and his family, except his wife; her We destined to be of those who lagged behind.

      58.. And We rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): and evil was the shower on those who were admonished (but heeded not)!

      59. Say: Praise be to Allah, and Peace on his servants whom He has chosen (for his Message). (Who) is better?- Allah or the false gods they associate (with Him)?

      60. Or, Who has created the heavens and the earth, and Who sends you down rain from the sky? Yea, with it We cause to grow well-planted orchards full of beauty of delight: it is not in your power to cause the growth of the trees in them. (Can there be another) god besides Allah. Nay, they are a people who swerve from justice.

      61. Or, Who has made the earth firm to live in; made rivers in its midst; set thereon mountains immovable; and made a separating bar between the two bodies of flowing water? (can there be another) god besides Allah. Nay, most of them know not.

      62. Or, Who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and Who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah. Little it is that ye heed!

      63. Or, Who guides you through the depths of darkness on land and sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy? (Can there be another) god besides Allah.- High is Allah above what they associate with Him!

      ***

      For previous pages of Holy Qur'an,
       please visit the groups mentioned below:

      ~ Join The_Holy_Quraan_Group ~

       ~Join Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam_Group~

      ~ Join_Divine_Lights_Of_Allah_Group ~

      (Surah An-Naml, Chapter 27, Verse 19)

      "O my Lord!
      so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours,
      which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents,
      and that I may work the righteousness
      that will please Thee:

      And admit me, by Thy Grace,
      to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

      http://www.maujmasti.net/board/images/smiles/ameen.gif

      Aameen, Ya Rabb-ul-Aalameen!