Rights of a Muslim over his brother (English/Urdu)

  • Online Dawah
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009

      ALQURANIC Mail [The Ultimate Guide ALQURAN]

      Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
      Forward this message to as many people you can.

      [3. Surah Al-e-Imran : Ayah 104]

      And from among you there should be a party who invite to good and enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong, and these it is that shall be successful.

      Masjid_Al-Haram Construction Video Urdu (wmv file)

      Masjid-E-Nabwi Construction Video Urdu (wmv file)

      Downloadable Audio Quran and Video Quran
      Refer this Group/Site to your friend/relative Refer

      Dua of 27th Ramazan 1428 Hijri by Sheikh As-Sudais (Video) Download (Awesome)
      Quran Miracles (Video) Download

      Haramain Radio

      Dear Members,
      Please download following from alquranic download section & spread to other Muslims.
      Please pray for the whole Muslim world.

      Rights of a Muslim over his brother

      [Sahih Muslim : Book 26, Number 5378]

      Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) reported

      Allah's Messenger  (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam )

      as saying:

      Five are the rights of a Muslim over his brother:

      1. Responding to salutation,
      2. Saying Yarhamuk Allah when anybody sneezes and says AlHamdulillah,
      3. Accept offer greetings from him,
      4. Visiting the sick,
      5. Following the bier."

      [Sahih Muslim : Book 26, Number 5379]

      Abu Huraira  (Radi Allah Anhu) reported

      Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam) as saying:

      Six are the rights of a Muslim over another Muslim.

      It was said to him: Allah's Messenger, what are these? Thereupon he said:

      1. When you meet him, offer him greetings;
      2. When he invites you to a feast accept it.
      3. When he seeks your council give him,
      4. And when he sneezes and says: AlHamdulillah "All praise is due to Allah," you say Yarhamuk Allah (may Allah show mercy to you);
      5. And when he fails ill visit him;
      6. And when he dies follow his bier."

      My Lord! grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor

      which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents,

      and that I should do good such as Thou art pleased with,

      and make me enter, by Thy mercy, into Thy servants,

      the good ones.

      --
      Alahumma infa`ni bima `allamtani
      wa `allamni ma yanfa`uni!

      OH ALLAH! Make useful for me what You taught me
      and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.

      (Aameen)

      ~Please Join_Precious_Teachings_Of_Islam~

      ~ Join Divine_Lights_Of_Allah ~

      ~And Learn More About Islam~