The Holy Quran: Page 240 ~ Surah Yusuf: 15-22 (Arb/Urd/Eng)

  • Online Dawah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009

      In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate

       Surah Yusuf
       Ayah 05-14

      Please check out the URL below to read Arabic text

      Arabic Text

      Please check out the URL below to read Urdu text

      Urdu Text

      English Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

      15. So they did take him away, and they all agreed to throw him down to the bottom of the well: and We put into his heart (this Message): 'Of a surety thou shalt (one day) tell them the truth of this their affair while they know (thee) not'

      16. Then they came to their father in the early part of the night, weeping.

      17. They said: "O our father! We went racing with one another, and left Joseph with our things; and the wolf devoured him.... But thou wilt never believe us even though we tell the truth."

      18. They stained his shirt with false blood. He said: "Nay, but your minds have made up a tale (that may pass) with you, (for me) patience is most fitting: Against that which ye assert, it is Allah (alone) Whose help can be sought"..

      19. Then there came a caravan of travellers: they sent their water-carrier (for water), and he let down his bucket (into the well)...He said: "Ah there! Good news! Here is a (fine) young man!" So they concealed him as a treasure! But Allah knoweth well all that they do!

      20. The (Brethren) sold him for a miserable price, for a few dirhams counted out: in such low estimation did they hold him!

      21. The man in Egypt who bought him, said to his wife: "Make his stay (among us) honourable: may be he will bring us much good, or we shall adopt him as a son." Thus did We establish Joseph in the land, that We might teach him the interpretation of stories (and events). And Allah hath full power and control over His affairs; but most among mankind know it not.

      22. When Joseph attained His full manhood, We gave him power and knowledge: thus do We reward those who do right.

      For all previous pages of Holy Quran,
       please visit the group mentioned below:

      Click here to join
      Please click here to join Precious_Teachings_ Of_Islam

      My Lord!
      Grant me that I should be grateful for Thy favor
      which Thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents,
      and that I should do good
      such as Thou art pleased with,
      and make me enter, by Thy mercy,
      into Thy servants,  the good ones.