Most beloved people to Prophet Muhammad [saaw]

  • Aqsa Jihad Fisabeelillah*
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008

      Bismillah hir rahmaan nir raheem
      Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

      The Book Pertaining to Paradise, Its Description, Its Bounties and Its Intimates (Kitab Al-Jannat wa Sifat Na'imiha wa Ahliha)
      Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6791
      Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people most loved by me from amongst my Ummah would be those who would come after me but everyone amongst them would have the keenest desire to catch a glimpse of me even at the cost of his family and wealth.

      --
      Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

      Ameen.

      Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

      Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated byAbuHurayrah
      Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
      Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition whose isnad is gharib.

      Ameen.