"Where is God?"

  • Shahid Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006

      "Where is God?"

      Some other religions teach that "God is everywhere." This is actually called "pantheism" and it is the opposite of our believe system in Islam. Allah tells us clearly that there is nothing, anywhere in the universe that resembles Him, nor is He ever in His creation. He tells us in the Quran that He created the universe in six "yawm" (periods of time) and then He "astawah 'ala al Arsh" (rose up, above His Throne). He is there (above His Throne) and will remain there until the End Times.

      Compiled from various sources.

      Permission is granted to circulate among private individuals and groups, to post on

      Internet sites and to publish in full text and subject title in not-for-profit publications.

      Note that an English translation of the Qur'an is an interpretation of the Qur'an, and does not have the perfect status as the Qur'an in its original Arabic form.