Supplication for one whose affairs have become difficult

  • `·.¸¸.·*Mina*··.¸¸.·`
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006

      All praises and thanks be to Allah, Lord of everything that exists.The most Gracious, the Most Merciful.Master of the Day of Judgment You (alone) we worship, and You (alone) we ask for help.Guide us to the Straight Way The Way of of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor those who went astray. Ameen