Fwd: Hadith of the Day - Aug 21 ,2013

  • Faisal Asim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
    Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

    Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

    Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

    Allah's Apostle  (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

    Sahih Bukhari: Book 64 : Hadith no 264

    Please provide me with E-mail IDs of your Friends,Family who would like to receive one Hadith everyday with reference.

    May Allah bless you for reading this,help in passing it onto others and implementing it.

    Please remember me in your prayers.Insha Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'la,I will remember you too.

    Walaikumassalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.