Hadith of the Day - June 30 2013

  • Faisal Asim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
    Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah.

    Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

    Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

    Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "There is a Sadaqa to be given for every joint of the human body; and for every day on which the sun rises there is a reward of a Sadaqa (i.e. charitable gift) for the one who establishes justice among people."

    Sahih Bukhari:Volume 3, Book 49, Number 870

    Please provide me with E-mail IDs of your Friends,Family who would like to receive one Hadith everyday with reference.

    May Allah bless you for reading this,help in passing it onto others and implementing it.

    Please remember me in your prayers.Insha Allah,I will remember you too.

    Walaikumassalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu