Answering Islaam Lecture 102 : Quraan and Global Recovery

  • Irshad Mahmood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2013
      AsSalaam O Alaikum (Peace be always with you. AMEEN.)
      بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
      In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
      Quraan and Global Recovery
      By Irshad Mahmood – Global Auliyaa (PRESIDENT), Siraat-al-Mustaqeem Dawah Centre

      The Global World is going through a Great Turbulence of Global Recession, and Global Poverty is on the rise. Rich are becoming EXTREMELY rich and poor are becoming severely poor and are about to die. Perhaps what we have seen so far could be like the tip of an iceberg and the rest would come later, since the world didn’t take true guidance from the Quraan to balance Global System to save humanity (to build Whole New World).

      There are over 85,000 registered charity Organizations in Canada alone as of today (01-JUN-2012), which is alarmingly extremely high, therefore we need a new Multitier System to Change Our World with LOVE like a severely ill cancer patient may have to go through Surgery, Radiation, Chemotherapy as well as Stem Cells for his/her survival. It is an emergency to join together asGlobal Family where we are all Global Brothers and Global Sisters to fix our Global World.

      What will happen to the citizens of US and China, if US, the World Greatest Super Power stops buying from China, since it has already in great deficit or China stops selling to US? A Great Manmade Disaster for the citizens of China as well as US.

      War is not an option in which economy dies again and again, BUT Love is, which starts from forgiveness as mentioned in the Quraan. (Ref: Al_Quraan_041:035)

      If two countries are in conflict/war, it might last a few years/decades including prepare time but other supporting countries economy might boost, since these two might be buying tools etc. from them and later all collapses, while LOVE last much longer as long as they keep loving each other. In India alone out of 1.3 billion people if 1 (one) billion people need cell phones right now, at present time all cell phone industries together might not be able to produce it right away. Another example is if situation in the middle-east gets stable, perhaps 1% of 1.5 billion Muslims may be interested every year to visit Baitul-Maqdis (Al-Aqsa) Masjid in Jerusalem. Think of how much never ending businesses will grow there and how much benefits their local people will get.

      The road to recovery of the world may not be a simple step to take. Multi-Faith Forums/Dialogues are the key things to understand each other and bring brilliant ideas to save our world. On case by case method, we need to re-analyze each and every verse for the Holy Books to find which thing/idea will help us save our world, along with many other ideas from non-religious groups as well as from modern science and technology etc., which will help us discover New Global Economics.

      We Muslims believe that we must take guidance from the Quraan (true book of guidance for the mankind) to save the Global World. We need to keep Key points in our mind to build a Global Model for Global Recovery and it must be based on true humanitarian ground without any extra luxury as a Global Charity. In the beginning we might need help from those who can afford it on volunteer bases or perhaps get old technologies to train people etc., but our direction must be not to be burden on anyone.

      Key points to remember from the Quraan before making a base Model:

      1>    Saving a Life is like Save the Whole World. (Ref. Al_Quraan_005.032)
      2>    Forgiveness is the key to come closer to help each other. (Ref: Al_Quraan_041.035)
      3>    We are children of Adam and Eve and we are Global Brothers and Global Sisters of a Global Family. Ref: Al_Quraan_002.030-039, 007.011-025, 015.26-44, 017.61-65, 018.050-051, 020.115-124, 038.071-085)
      4>    Come to the Common Points is the key to start building Global World for our Global Family. (Ref: Al_Quraan_003.064)
      5>    There is NO Compulsion in Religion. (Ref: Al_Quraan_002.256)
      6>    Religion is a personal thing (to a person, family or community etc.) and no one is allowed to force anyone including to wife, since a Muslim man could have wife from people of the book (Ref: Al_Quraan_005.005)
      7>     There is NO Discrimination of religion, race, color, gender, language or nationality etc. (Ref: Al_Quraan_002.286, 005.035, 006.132, 013.011, 017.019, 018.029, 020.015, 028.084, 030.022, 042.030, 046.019, 049.013, 053.031, 053.039, 076.003, 091.007-010)
      8>    Diversity/Interfaith Dialogues/Forums must be going on regularly, to find the true solution to build the Global World.
      9>    Avoid Loans, avoid Wastes and stop Greediness as much as possible keeping in mind “HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH”, to help stabilized the Global World (Ref: Al_Quraan_009.060, 025.063-067).

      Initial Base Model for the development of Whole New World in the Light of the Quraanic:

      Think of, what pray a Graveyard Person will pray to boost his business other than “May all people will die”. This is an extremely dangerous situation for the mankind and similar thoughts could be in many areas to play with the people. Global System must be change in a revolutionized way to build Whole New World with true love with the humanity. Whatever people have achieved till now is a big asset to the world and we need to take the world from here to a Whole New World, which will move extremely fast to explore the universe and for which we will surely need to train people. Allah has already promised his blessings as mentioned below.

      And if the people of the towns had believed and guarded (against evil) We would certainly have opened up for them BLESSINGS from the heaven and the earth, but they rejected, so We overtook them for what they had earned. (Ref: Al_Quraan_007.096)

      Money is not a concern for the Global Recovery, but it is the Global System and will be in Phases.

      It is not the Wealth (Gold or Silver) or Power which could save the Global World from Global Recession. Allah seized Qaroon, Pharaoh, and Hamaan and many more, for their crime against humanity and nothing could save them including their wealth, power or people etc. (Ref: Al_Quraan_029:039). World didn’t end there, but even without their wealth and power, it had re-developed.

      Phase – 1:    Divide current system into multitier system (tier-1, tier-2 and tier-3) and work on Tier-1.

      Tier-1:    We will deal with all those people who are in severe poverty without burdening on anyone.
      1>    Feed them so that no one is dying of hunger.
      2>    Taking care of their health.
      3>    Educate them as per need in the open market (tier-2) to find jobs.
      4>    Education will be totally free and boarding and lodging allowance will be available for the needy, so that students will be able to fully concentrate on their study to build Whole New World.
      If the debtor is in a difficulty, grant him time till it is easy for him to repay; but if you waive the sum by way of CHARITY it will be BETTER for you, if you understand it. (Al_Quraan_002.280)
      5>    Put them all who have completed required education into Research and Development team till they find jobs in the open market.
      6>    New projects will be initiated to help the humanity.
      7>    Any person or organization working for the humanity without any extra luxury will get full support which includes those working for open source system (e.g. Wikipedia etc.) or healthcare to serve the humanity for free.
      8>    Any person in this Tier-1, studying or working in research lab or running this Tier-1 will not have big salary, instead it will be balance salary on true humanitarian bases.
      9>    Will request People and Organizations from Tier-2 or Tier-3 to volunteer their expertise to build Whole New World.
      10>    No one will be allowed to involve in anything which may spoil Global Stability.

      Tier-2:    This tier is for all those organizations and countries which need help to get stabilize. We will do all the researches in our research lab, which will be built in Tier-1.

      Tier-3:    This tier is for all those who are stable and don’t need any help at this time which includes people, organizations as well as countries. But eventually at the last step we will study about them in our research labs and if found we will provide suggestions to improve for free.

      Phase – 2:    In this phase we will need to work on Tier-2 after stabilizing Tier-1 in Phase-1.

      Tier-2:    We will deal with all those troubled organizations and countries to stabilize them.
      We need to re-analyze their needs and find the way to fix their problems in our research lab for free and will be open to all like an open source system.

      Phase – 3:    In this phase we will need to work on Tier-3.

      Tier-3:    Although this tier is for all those who are stable and don’t need any help at this time but still there might be some severe issues which they might have neglected due to which world is facing severe Global Economic Crisis.  Suggestions will be provided to improve for free. Also those who cannot afford to implement on suggestion, help will be provided for free.

      Phase – 4:    In this phase we will work on Future Development of Global World.

      Currency:    We will use new Global Gold (virtual money) as our currency, which will be UNLIMITED per DAY, so that money will not be a problem at all and we will fully focus on fixing Global System.

      1 Global Gold = 1 gram of real gold will always be used as a reference point.

      You cannot buy the Whole World from Real Gold, since Real Gold is a little tiny part of the Whole World. In reality it is a reference point to balance the price to serve the humanity.

      Global Identity Card:

      We will need to issue new chip enabled all-in-one Global ID Card/Cell Phone which will replace all Passports, National ID Cards, Bank Cards, Health Cards, Telephone Numbers etc. so that remembering their numbers will not be difficult for individuals, since there will be only one number they need to remember for life. It must contain information of their DNA, finger print, photo, barcode, etc., if possible.

      Acknowledgement:

      World has enough to feed but not greed. Everybody has right to live happily. Yes, there are people as well as organizations who really deserved to be acknowledge in a balanced way. If you have seen a dolphin show, perhaps you might have noticed that she always gets a special treat of fish on every action performed. Human nature is also like that, and those who really deserve, need special encouragements in a balanced way. Even in the Heaven there are grades and deserving people will be encouraged enough to make them happy. BUT we have to keep in mindHOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH.

      Duties of Media:

      Media must play an active role on promoting the Truth, to save the humanity for FREE.

      Duties of People:

      And withhold yourself with those who call on their Lord morning and evening desiring His goodwill, and let not your eyes pass from them (always yes sir, till they follow the Quraan and Really Authentic Sunnah), desiring the beauties of this world's life; and do not follow him whose heart We have made unmindful to Our remembrance, and he follows his low desires and his case is one in which due bounds are exceeded. (Al_Quraan_018.028)

      Allah Never Changes the Conditions of a Nation until their People (NOT their Leader) Changes themselves, (FIRST, People need to change themselves and No Changes without Actions). (Ref: Al_Quraan_008.052-053)

      Locally I am Sorry Globally YES we can Recover Global World with 100% Guaranteed upon FULL support from Global People, Inshaa Allah (by God willing).

      I invite you all to join this Noble Mission and invite others to joint it to save the humanity without any discrimination of religion, race, color, gender, language or nationality etc.

      Thinking locally while living in Global World will not save our Global World.