Answering Islaam Lecture 065 : Love of Allah (God) - Forgiveness - Messengers

  • Irshad Mahmood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013
      AsSalaam O Alaikum (Peace be always with you. AMEEN.)

      In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

      Love of Allah (God) - Forgiveness - Messengers

      By Irshad Mahmood – PRESIDENT

      Siraat-al-Mustaqeem Dawah Centre

      This is Love of Allah (God) that he send Messengers for the Guidance of Mankind and always ready to forgive us whenever we sincerely ask for forgiveness.

      And it did not beseem your Lord to have destroyed the towns tyrannously, while their people acted well. (Al_Quraan_011.117)

      Sin: Any act a person does against what Allah (God) has mentioned in the Quraan is a sin.

      Adam and Eve's Sin:

      And We said: O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the garden and eat from it a plenteous (food) wherever you wish and do not approach this tree, for then you will be of the unjust. (Al_Quraan_002.035)

      But the Shaitan (Devil) made them BOTH fall from it, and caused them to depart from that (state) in which they were; and We said: Get forth, some of you being the enemies of others, and there is for you in the earth an abode and a provision for a time. (Al_Quraan_002.036)

      Allah Forgave Adam and Eve:

      Then Adam received (some) words from his Lord, so He turned to him mercifully; surely He is Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful. (Al_Quraan_002.037)

      Forgiveness:

      And He it is Who accepts repentance from His servants and forgives sins and He knows what you do; (Al_Quraan_042.025)

      If any of you did evil in ignorance, and thereafter repented, and amend (his conduct), lo! He is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (Al_Quraan_006.054)

      (Asked Allah to forgive you and never ever think to do the sin again, otherwise it will be like a joke with Allah)

      No FEAR to Believers (Friends of Allah):

      Now surely the friends of Allah (Believers) -- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve. (Al_Quraan_010.062)

      Those who believe and guarded (against evil): (Al_Quraan_010.063)

      They shall have good news in this world's life and in the hereafter; there is no changing the words of Allah; that is the mighty achievement. (Al_Quraan_010.064)

      Messengers:

      And every nation had a messenger; so when their messenger came, the matter was decided between them with justice and they shall not be dealt with unjustly. (Al_Quraan_010.047)

      And certainly We raised in every nation a messenger saying: Serve Allah and shun the Shaitan. So there were some of them whom Allah guided and there were others against whom error was due; therefore travel in the land, then see what was the end of the rejecters. (Al_Quraan_016.036)

      Last Messenger:

      Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things. (Al_Quraan_033.040)

      End of all Prophecies and End of all Holy Books or Booklets:

      Forbidden to you is that which dies of itself, and blood, and flesh of swine, and that on which any other name than that of Allah has been invoked, and the strangled (animal) and that beaten to death, and that killed by a fall and that killed by being smitten with the horn, and that which wild beasts have eaten, except what you slaughter, and what is sacrificed on stones set up (for idols) and that you divide by the arrows; that is a transgression. This day have those who disbelieve despaired of your religion, so fear them not, and fear Me. This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion; but whoever is compelled by hunger, not inclining willfully to sin, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (Al_Quraan_005.003)

      Quraan FREE from ERROR and Protected by Allah:

      Surely We, even We, revealed the Reminder (the Quraan), and We verily are it’s Guardian (Al_Quraan_015:009).

      Will they not then consider the Quraan with care? If it had been from other than Allah they would have found therein much discrepancy (Al_Quraan_004:082).

      (Here God challenges people to find an error in the Quraan. If it contains errors then it cannot be from God. If, on the other hand, it had been the production of a human being it would definitely contain errors. A human writer 1400 years ago would have written on the basis of the level of knowledge of his or her day. And many of those ideas would turn out to be false later as humankind learns more, especially in the field of science. But the Quraan is remarkably free from error.)

      Let there be NO compulsion in Religion (Believe) : Truth stands out clear from error

      (Al-Quraan_002:256)

      Favorite Links
      http://global-right-path.net16.net                                http://global-right-path.blogspot.com

      http://global-right-path.wordpress.com                        http://global-right-path.webs.com

      http://miracle-truths.webs.com                                   http://open-trial-of-islaam.webs.com

      Irshad Mahmood
      Global Auliyaa (PRESIDENT), Siraat - al - Mustaqeem Dawah Centre
      (Global-Right-Path)
      Author/Compiler of following major books & booklets
      Author of
      Global Islaamic Inheritance Law
      Author of Introduction to Global Economic Solution
      Author of Marriage Counseling
      Author of Organizing Hajj & Umrah
      Author of Organizing Skills
      Author of Siraat-al-Mustaqeem
      Compiler of Islaamic Sharia Law
      Future books & booklets Inshaa Allah
      Muslim Ummah Reformer
      Quraanic Globalization

      Students should skip for now and can catch up during holiday time from the website.

      Download all for FREE including Islaamic_Sharia_Law.pdf, Burn DVD/CD and forward it to all including INSTITUTIONS.

      Download Siraat-al-Mustaqeem.pdf Revised on 20-MAY-2012, which includes "Introduction to Global Economic Solution" on page 762, and forward to all including INSTITUTIONS.
      http://global-right-path.net16.net/Siraat-al-Mustaqeem/Siraat-al-Mustaqeem.pdf

      Mission to Reform Ummah websites :::>>>

      http://global-right-path.net16.net
      http://global-right-path.blogspot.com
      http://globalrightpath.wordpress.com
      http://global-right-path.webs.com
      http://open-trial-of-islaam.webs.com
      http://miracle-truths.webs.com

      You are FULLY allowed to copy / forward / Print / Publish / Distribute / Clone Web / Duplicate Web any or all part of it.

      Please Join Islamic Group, for the Mission To Reform Ummah and invite others :::>>
      global-right-path+subscribe@...

      Suggestions are welcome with appreciation.
      Courtesy & mutual respect is a prerequisite.
      noor.e.islaam@...
      nooreislaam@...
      noor_e_islaam@...
      Remember: Visible and Invisible Auliyaas are Protectors and Helpers of DEEN (Abstract Ref: Al_Quraan_003.104, 006:159, 009.071). Global Auliyaa Thinks Globally.
      Spiritual Doctors are Treating Spiritual Patients, so Please be Patience.
      Quraan is a Spiritual Light (NOOR) and to see (understand) a Spiritual Light (NOOR), you don’t need any other Spiritual Light (NOOR).
      Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said, the Best of Best among you are those, who Learns and Teaches the Quraan.
      (Really Authentic Hadeeth, Sahee Bukhari_Vol_6_Book_61_Hadith_545)
      Change yourself according to the Quraan, NOT reverse.

      We condemn all kinds of Terrorism. Love for Humanity.