FW:: •••• prohibitions •••• ! !! ★ ★

  • M Muneer Khandwalla
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Say (O Muhammad <salAllahu alaihi wasalam>): Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from: Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want;- We provide sustenance for you and for them. come not near to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: this He has command you, that you may learn wisdom. And come not near to the orphan's property, except to improve it, until he attain the age of full strength; give measure and weight with (full) justice. no burden do We place on any soul, but that which it can bear. and whenever you speak, speak justly, even if a near relative is concerned; and fulfil the covenant of Allah: this He commands you, that you may remember. Verily, this is My way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His (great) path: this He has
      commanded you. that you may be righteous. (Qur`an al-an`am 6:151-3)