Ahadith of the Day - September 1, 2012

  • Amer Aleem
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012

      Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

      Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

      Hadith - 1

      Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

      I heard Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) saying, "If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?" They said, "Not a trace of dirt would be left." The Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) added, "That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds."

      Sahih Bukhari:Volume 1, Book 10, Number 506

      Hadith - 2

      Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

      Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah), and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding for my followers in the Hereafter."

      Sahih Bukhari: Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317

      Hadith - 3

      Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

      Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger

      Sahih Bukhari:Volume 4, Book 54, Number 416

      Allah Hafiz.