Hadith of the Day - May 31 2012

  • Faisal Asim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
    Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

    As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

    Narrated Anas bin Malik (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

    The Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "A faithful believer while in prayer is speaking in private to his Lord, so he should neither spit in front of him nor to his right side but he could spit either on his left or under his foot."

    Sahih Bukhari:Volume 1, Book 8, Number 405

    Please provide me with E-mail IDs of your Friends and Family members who would like to receive Hadith with reference everyday.

    May Allah bless you for reading this,help in passing it onto others and implementing it.

    Please remember me in your prayers.Insha Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'la, I will remember you too.

    Walaikumassalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu