Ahadith of the Day ( 1st March 2012 )

  • Amer Aleem
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012

      Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

      Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

      Hadith -1
      (1st March 2012)

      Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

      A bedouin came to the Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) and said, "O Allah's Apostle! What are the biggest sins?: The Prophet said, "To join others in worship with Allah." The bedouin said, "What is next?" The Prophet said, "To be undutiful to one's parents." The bedouin said "What is next?" The Prophet said "To take an oath 'Al-Ghamus." The bedouin said, "What is an oath 'Al-Ghamus'?" The Prophet said, "The false oath through which one deprives a Muslim of his property (unjustly)."

      Sahih Bukhari:Volume 9, Book 84, Number 55

      Hadith -2

      Narrated 'Aisha (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with her)

      A man said to the Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) , "My mother died suddenly, and I think that if she could speak, she would have given in charity. May I give in charity on her behalf?" He said, "Yes! Give in charity on her behalf."

      Sahih Bukhari:Volume 4, Book 51, Number 22

      Allah Hafiz.