Hadith of the Day - Jan 22, 2012

  • Faisal Asim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2012
      Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

      Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

      Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

      The Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "Whoever purposely throws himself from a mountain and kills himself, will be in the (Hell) Fire falling down into it and abiding therein perpetually forever; and whoever drinks poison and kills himself with it, he will be carrying his poison in his hand and drinking it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever; and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, will be carrying that weapon in his hand and stabbing his abdomen with it in the (Hell) Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever."

      Sahih Bukhari:Volume 7, Book 71, Number 670

      Please provide me with E-mail IDs of your Friends,Family who would like to receive one Hadith everyday with reference.

      May Allah bless you for reading this,help in passing it onto others and implementing it.

      Please remember me in your prayers.Insha Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'la,I will remember you too.

      Walaikumassalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.