HAJJ JOURNEY OF A LIFE TIME for those who can AFFORD

  • noor-e-islaam
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011
      AsSalaam O Alaikum (Peace be always with you. AMEEN.)

      بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

      In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

      HAJJ JOURNEY OF A LIFE TIME for those who can AFFORD

      HAJJ is NOT Transferable

      by Irshad Mahmood - Global Auliyaa (PRESIDENT), Siraat-al-Mustaqeem Dawah Centre

      NO Hajj in place of others who are Dead or Alive

      Sending or taking your dependents for Hajj is also your responsibility

      You will get reward of what you yourself used to do. (Al_Quraan_036.054, 045.028)

      Every Hajj is Hajj-e-Akbar and every Umrah is Hajj-e-Asghar (Ref: Al_Quraan_009:003)

      Hajj may not be accepted if one is involved in cheating, steeling or robbing etc.

      Hajj may not be accepted if one is found arguing, fighting etc.

      Women MUST take extra-care and must not be angering on their husband

      Husband & Wife MUST respect each other with true love

      “Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk. Labbayk La shareeka Laka Labbayk. Innal hamda Wan ni’mata Laka wal mulk. La shareeka lak.”

      “Here I am at Your service O Lord, here I am. Here I am. There is no partner to You. Here I am. Truly, all praise and favour is Yours, as well as all Domin-ion. There is no partner to You.”

      Helping the NEEDY is more IMPORTANT than helping others to perform the HAJJ:

      It is found that people are collecting Funds to help Huffaaz and Ulemaa to perform Hajj. Remember Hajj is Fard on those who can afford in his/her lifetime with his/her own Halaal income. It is far better to help the needy who are starving around the world.

      Give Donations Open and Hidden as well:

      If you declare your charities, it is well, but if you hide it and give it to the poor, it will be better for you, and will atone for some of your ill-deeds. Allah is Informed of what you do. (Al_Quraan_002:271)

      Those who can find the needy among their relatives or friends near they live, they can easily give charities hiddenly. BUTfor those who are living abroad they need a bridge between them and their relatives or friends, which will be openly.This way the bridge between them and their needy will work fine. If there is some problem among our system we need to fix it by having a bypass surgery.

      Bridge for the Needy:

      The Charities are only for the poor and the needy, and those who collect them (Bridge between the Needy and the rich person), and those whose hearts are to be reconciled, and to free the captives and the debtors, and for the cause of Allah, and (for) the wayfarer; a duty imposed by Allah. Allah is Knower, Wise. (Al_Quraan_009:060)

      Now a days life is getting more and more difficult, competitions are a lot more than before and many people may not get enough time to go to the needy by themselves, specially those who are working abroad, we need a bridge between them. When there is some problem with heart Doctor fixed them by doing bypass surgery, similarly if our family bridge doesn't work then we need to fix the bridge or made another bypass surgery. We need to work together to help our relatives and friends with deep heart and in an organized way. Also to send ten peoples 50 Dollars each separately  Bank may charge for this transaction up to 50 dollars each, and you may end up with paying 500 dollars to bank. BUT if you are organized, you can reduce this transaction charges to one and send to one place the Bridge and the Bridge person will give those money to all the needy and this way you may help the needy most. It is time to make a bridge for the needy among our relatives and friends.

      Give Donations to the poor who are suffering in the cause of Allah as well:

      (Charities are) for the poor who are suffering in the cause of Allah, who cannot travel in the land (for trade). The unthinking man accounts them wealthy because of their restraint. They shall know them by their mark: They do not beg of men with importunity. And whatsoever good thing you spend, lo! Allah knows it. (Al_Quraan_002:273)

      Remember: Your Hajj may not be accepted if your Salaat is not accepted and Your Salaat may not be accepted if your Zakaat or Sadaqah is not accepted:

      Also the Zakaat and the Sadaqah are an essention part of the Salaat, since neglecting the Zakaat and the Sadaqah is like neglecting the Salaat, according to the following ayaats.

      Do you know who really rejects the faith? That is the one who mistreats the orphans. And does not encourages the feeding of the poor. So woe to the praying ones. Who are totally neglectful of their prayers. Those who do (good) only to show off. But refuse (to supply) (even for) neighbourly needs(Al_Quraan_107.001-007)

      YOU MUST READ A BOOK ON HAJJ, AND LEARN EVERY THING YOUR SELVES DO NOT DEPEND ON THE HAJJ GUIDE OR MOULANA / SHEIKH.  IN CASE YOUR MOULANA OR YOUR GUIDE GET SICK, LOST OR DIE, YOU MAY STILL BE ABLE TO CARRY YOUR HAJJ AND PERFORM YOUR HAJJ PROPERLY.

      TYPES OF HAJJ

      1 Hajj Ifrad      2  Hajj Tamattu         3  Hajj Qiran(Afzal Hajj)

      Hajj Tamattu:

      Whenever you are travelling with the intention of Hajj and you are not resident of Makkah and around Makkah, you have to perform Umrah first.

      HOW TO PERFORM UMRAH?

      Every Hajj is Hajj-e-Akbar and every Umrah is Hajj-e-Asghar (Ref: Al_Quraan_009:003)

      FARD IN UMRAH:      1 - EHRAM   2 - TAWAF

      EHRAM:                    -    -    -    -       Fard of Umrah

      Before passing through Mekat , you are required to do the followings:

      1- Take Gusal( Bath ) or Wudhoo (Ablution).

      2-     Put on Ehram, cover your head and perform two rikats Nafal for Ehram for Umrah.

           (Intention: Ya Allah, I am making intention of two rikats Nafal for Ehram facing Kabah, Allahho Akbar).

           Now remove the hat/cover from your head.

      3- Make intention of Umrah(Intention: Ya Allah, I am making intention of Umrah please make it easy for me and accept it).

           (Note: If you are doing Hajj Qiran put Ehram both for Umrah and Hajj Qiran at the same time.  And donot shave and take the Ehram off after performing Umrah. Remain in Ehram until the Hajj Qurbani(Sacrifice of animal) which is on 10th Dhil Hajj. Remove Ehram after shave or hair cut).

      4-    Recite Talbiyah (Labbaik) now Ehram is complete.

           Mekat:  You can now pass through Mekat and travel towards Makkah.

      5-    When you arrive Makkah find a suitable accommodation than go for Tawaf of Kabah.

      6-    Enter Masjid-E-Haram from Babbus Salaam. You may enter from any other door.

      7-    When you see Kabah first time make Duaa.  Best Duaa is to ask Allah, that whenever we will raise our hand. Ya Allah accept our all Duaa.

      TAWAF: Perform Tawaf of Kabah seven times            -  -  -  -  -  -  Fard of Umrah

      Stop saying Talbiyah (Labbaik) before making intention of Tawaf.  Do not say  Talbiyah anymore.

      1   Do Idhtebaa:Take the Ehram underneath your right armpit and put it on your left shoulder.

      2   Just before black line near ‘Hijre Aswad’, facing Kabah, make intention of Tawaf.

            (Intention: Ya Allah I am making intention of seven round of Tawaf make it easy for me and accept it)

      3       Now, move to the black line , facing Kabah,  put your hands up to the ear and put it down on Hajre Aswad and say Bismillahe Allahho Akbar, Wa Lilahil Hamd and put your hand down.

      4   Now, proceed to kiss Hijre Aswad - Due to inaccessibility  do Istalam:

           and say “Allaho  Akbar, La Illaha Il Lallah, Walhumdulillah. And kiss your hand.

      5       It is Sunnat to do Ramal in first three round of those Tawaf followed by Sayee

      6       During all these tasks, whole frontal part of your body(i.e. face,chest, toes  etc) should be facing towards Kabah.

      7       Now without moving whole body just move the sole of  your feet to the right, so the Kabah will be naturally, on your left and your face, chest and toes are turned right.

      8       Note: If any time during Tawaf your face, chest or back has turned towards Kabah, you have committed an act of            Makrooh-E-Tahrimi, therefore, it would be Wajib for you to repeat the whole one round of Tawaf again.  Or pay          Jaza(Compensation).

           Note: Only at the time of Istalam turning of your whole body towards Kabah is permitted.

      9       During Tawaf do not let your eyes wonder around but lower your eyes.

      10    It is proper to perform Tawaf in such a manner that it form a circle around holy Kabah and direct your faculties             solely upon the focal point that you are in the environment of Allah’s house where his Noor and Tajalli is directed.

      11    It is Mustaheb to perform Tawaf by taking small steps.

      12    It is Sunnat-E-Moakkadah to perform the seven round of Tawaf without taking any break.

      13    Donot pause or break off the Tawaf without any valid reason.

      14    It is Makrooh to stop anywhere for Duaa around holy Kabah during the Tawaf.

      15    It is Haram to cause any distress and cause injury to others during Tawaf. Donot push and shove others.

      16    Donot complete your Tawaf in zig zag or haphazard manner.

      17    It is Mustaheb to engage in Zikr and Duaa in low tone during Tawaf. It is Wajib to lower your tone if you are          causing distraction.

      18    When you reach Rukn-E-Yamani caress it either by both hand or with right hand only without turning your body towards Kabah. If you are at a distance from Rukn-E-Yamani then donot attempt to caress the Rukn-E-Yamani nor          raise your hand or do Istalam on Rukn-E-Yamani. Just passed from there.

      19    Recite Darood on reaching every corners of Kabah.

      20    Recite from Rukn-E-Yamani to Hajre Aswad Duaa ---Rabbana Atena Fid Dunya……….

      21    At the completion of each round, it is Sunnat to touch Hajre Aswad. But due to inaccessibility do Istalam at the      completion of each round.

      22    At the time of Hajj donot try to touch any part of Kabah in Ehram. Because Saudi Government put iter(Perfume)      on it. If you touch Eitar(Perfume) your Ehram becomes invalid.

      Wajibuttawaf -Once you have completed seven round of Tawaf perform two rikats Wajibuttawaf at Mukam-E-Ibrahim. If you cannot find a place than perform Wafjibuttawaf any where in Kabah.

      (Intention: Ya Allah I am making intention for two rikats Wajibuttawaf, facing Kabah, Allaho Akbar).

      It is Sunnat to recite surrah Kafroon in the first rikat and surrah Ikhlas in the second rikat.  You may recite any other surah according to your wish.

      Drink Zam Zam -  Make Duaa before drinking Zam Zam. “Zam Zam is for whatever purpose one drinks it”Hadith.

      Do Istalam of Hijre Aswad again after drinking Zam Zam.

      SAYEE: Walking between Safa and Marwah seven times(Safa to Marwah on round and Marwah to Safa second round).

      1       Make intention of seven rounds of Sayee and start your Sayee by climbing on Safa.

      2       Make Duaa facing Kabah and say Allaho Akbar three times. Recite third and fourth Kalimah during Sayee.

      3       Now move towards Marwah.

      4       There are two green light between Safa and Marwah. Try to walk fast or cross quickly this area.

      5       Now climb on Marwah a

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)