Hadith of the Day - Aug 27 2011

  • Faisal Asim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2011
    Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

    Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!

    Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

    Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah), and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding for my followers in the Hereafter."

    Sahih Bukhari: Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317

    Please provide me with E-mail IDs of your Friends,Family who would like to receive one Hadith everyday with reference.

    May Allah bless you for reading this,help in passing it onto others and implementing it.

    Please remember me in your prayers.Insha Allah,I will remember you too.

    Walaikumassalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu !