Hadith of the Day - May 29,2011

  • Faisal Asim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 4:42 AM
    Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

    As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

    Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

    Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said. "It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents." It was asked (by the people), "O Allah's Apostle! How does a man curse his parents?" The Prophet said, "'The man abuses the father of another man and the latter abuses the father of the former and abuses his mother."

    Sahih Bukhari:Volume 8, Book 73, Number 4

    Please provide me with E-mail IDs of your Friends and Family members who would like to receiveĀ  Hadeeth with reference everyday.

    May Allah bless you for reading this,help in passing it onto others and implementing it.

    Please remember me in your prayers.Insha Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'la, I will remember you too.

    Walaikumassalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu