April 3 at 4pm

  • Imamia Medics International
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      ShuhadaConference
      Think not of those who are slain in Allah’s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord ( 3:169)

      In memory of the King of Martyrs, the beloved grandson of our Holy Prophet(SAWAS), Hazrat Imam Husain AS, let us join to remember the sacrifices of the recent shuhada of Islam. A conference has been organized to generate awareness and to support and understand our duties to serve them. The conference will have prominent speakers presenting the current situations and problems faced by their families in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Middle East.

      Speakers include Sheikh Fadhel al Sahlani, Director, Al Khoei Center, NY, and Moulana Abbas Ayleya, Chair, Muslim Congress.

      Keynote Address by H.E. Dr. Hamid Al-Bayati,

      Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations

      Date: Saturday April 3, 2010
      Time: 4:00pm sharp
      Venue: ASTAANA-E-ZEHRA,
      14 Mt Vernon Rd Englishtown, NJ 07726

      Conference sponsored and supported by momineen of NJ, Astaana-e-Zehra, IMI, Al Kauser and many organizations of tri-state area.

      Al Kauser 609-598-0942  |  Fax: 609-317-0179   |   E-mail:
      alkauser@...

      Astaana-e-Zehra 732-446-0554

      Imamia Medics International   |   E-mail: imi@...