Farewell to Arms - finished

  • xtontox
    Message 1 of 826 , Jan 1, 2002
      I enjoyed this book very much. It is not a happy
      story, but the tale is well written and shows how bleak
      and stupid war can be. I found this much better than
      The Sun Also Rises, which is the only other Hemingway
      I've read.<br>Frank T
    • kamonkey2001
      Message 826 of 826 , Apr 7 2:54 PM
        Jessie,

        There's a long list of links that appears at the left of the screen
        starting with "Home" and continuing until it gets down to "Calendar"
        which is the second to last entry in the list.

        I'm new here too but as I understand it there is an entry for the
        Alexandria Quartet in March (and no entry so far for April) because
        the group is going to be reading all four books of the series which
        will take a while.

        --Kathy

        --- In modernlibrary100greatestbooks@y..., "missemilyophelia"