observation?

  • Atticus_Finch_IV
    Message 1 of 826 , Aug 1, 2001
      I feel that the list was chosen more for books
      or<br><br>B. are credited as reviling somthing about a certan
      time in litature or history.<br><br>I don't at all
      think that this is the only cirteria, but there seams
      to be alot of speculation on the validity of the
      list and these critera to me seam to validate moste of
      the questionable books. It also to me seams to shed
      some light on why some of those beloved books are not
      on the list.<br><br>I would love to know what others
      feel about this observation................
    • kamonkey2001
      Message 826 of 826 , Apr 7, 2002
        Jessie,

        There's a long list of links that appears at the left of the screen
        starting with "Home" and continuing until it gets down to "Calendar"
        which is the second to last entry in the list.

        I'm new here too but as I understand it there is an entry for the
        Alexandria Quartet in March (and no entry so far for April) because
        the group is going to be reading all four books of the series which
        will take a while.

        --Kathy

        --- In modernlibrary100greatestbooks@y..., "missemilyophelia"