Introduction

  • niclas.persson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2007
      Hi all!

      My name is Niclas and I've recently joined this group. I'm 35 and
      originally from Sweden but now lives in Taipei, Taiwan with my wife.

      I've always been a book lover and enjoy books in most genre's, though
      lately I've read a lot of fantasy and sci-fi.

      Looking forward to read most of the remaining books. I've read
      'Catch-22' & 'Brave New World' earlier this year so I'll see if i will
      reread them or not. Liked them both but there are so many other
      interesting books I have not yet read, so maybe I'll reread them after
      a few years.

      Will start with the book for November: John Steinbeck's 'The Grapes of
      Wrath'. Until then I'll probably be quite inactive...

      As I have joined the group very late I have missed 90 books!! Of these
      I have only read 'Lord of the Flies' and 'Heart of Darkness' Read
      these well over 10 years ago but I enyoyed them both at that time and
      will probably reread them sometime.

      I'm curious to know what you think of the books you have read so far
      on this list. Is there some books that you enjoyed more or less
      compared to the others? What books were your personal favorites? What
      books would you recommend to others?

      Happy reading!
      Niclas Persson
    • Henry McFarland
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
        Welcome to the group, Niclas. I am afraid it is not a very active one.
        My favorites from the list so far include Portnoy's Complaint, the Moviegoer, and I Claudius.
        Henry

[...]

        <!--

        #ygrp-mkp{
        #ygrp-mkp hr{