SPOILER The Way of All Flesh

  • Terry Slivinski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      At the outset I need to confess that I did not finish the book. That
      said, I really didn't like it. It just seemed more of the poor me put
      upon by society's expectations and what happens when someone can't live
      up to them kind of thing. There probably should have been all kinds of
      hyphens in that last sentence LOL but you understand what I mean. The
      last few books with the exception possibly of 1984 have been of that
      genre. Any way that is my take, I will pick up October's book at the
      library on Monday. Maybe I will like this one better. Have a nice
      Sunday everyone. Terry S.