Should we close this group?

  • hecon_99
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2007
      There have been 6 messages this year and none since March.
    • Terry Slivinski
      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2007
        I would hate to see it go but do whatever you feel is best. I don't
        know what else you or any of us could do to help. Terry S.

        --- In modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com, "hecon_99"
        <hecon_99@...> wrote:

        > There have been 6 messages this year and none since March.

      • Lisa
        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2007
          I don't know….what's the next book? I was going to join in The
          Invisible Man in February but an old friend died and I was too busy
          sorting out her estate to join in.

          Lisa in Oz

          --- In modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Terry

          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2007
            Lisa, Sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is to go through
            someone's things after they have passed. The next book I believe is
            To the Lighthouse, I can't remember who the author is right off the
            top of my head. Terry S.

            --- In modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa"
            <gunung2@...> wrote:

            > I don't know….what's the next book? I was going to join in The
            > Invisible Man in February but an old friend died and I was too busy
            > sorting out her estate to join in.
            >
            > Lisa in Oz
            >

            > --- In modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Terry
            > Slivinski" <terrysli@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I would hate to see it go but do whatever you feel is best. I
            don't
            > > know what else you or any of us could do to help. Terry S.
            > >

            > > --- In modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com, "hecon_99"
            > > <hecon_99@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > There have been 6 messages this year and none since March.

          • Henry McFarland
            Message 5 of 7 , May 15, 2007
              Lisa,
              My sympathies as well.
              The June book is To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf.
              Is anyone reading this month's book, An American
              Tragedy?
              I have not had time for group reads lately myself. I
              seems that yahoo book groups function, if they do,
              with a core group that large enough so that every
              group read has a number of people participating, even
              some members of the group have to sit out any given
              book. We do not seem to have a group that large. Or
              are there a lot of people who are reading the book and
              not commenting because they are waiting for someone
              else?
              Henry
              --- Terry Slivinski <terrysli@...> wrote:

              > Lisa, Sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is to
              > go through
              > someone's things after they have passed. The next
              > book I believe is
              > To the Lighthouse, I can't remember who the author
              > is right off the
              > top of my head. Terry S.
              >

              > --- In
              > modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com,
              > "Lisa"
              > <gunung2@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I don't know….what's the next book? I was going
              > to join in The
              > > Invisible Man in February but an old friend died
              > and I was too busy
              > > sorting out her estate to join in.
              > >
              > > Lisa in Oz
              > >

              > > --- In
              > modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com,
              > "Terry
              > > Slivinski" <terrysli@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I would hate to see it go but do whatever you
              > feel is best. I
              > don't
              > > > know what else you or any of us could do to
              > help. Terry S.
              > > >

              > > > --- In
              > modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com,

              > since March.

              ____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
              http://farechase.yahoo.com/
            • Terry Slivinski
              Message 6 of 7 , May 15, 2007
                Henry, I read An American Tragedy and I was just waiting to see as
                you said if anyone else had. I didn't want to spoil anything if
                people were still reading. Terry S.

                --- In modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com, Henry McFarland
                <hecon_99@...> wrote:

                > Lisa,
                > My sympathies as well.
                > The June book is To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf.
                > Is anyone reading this month's book, An American
                > Tragedy?
                > I have not had time for group reads lately myself. I
                > seems that yahoo book groups function, if they do,
                > with a core group that large enough so that every
                > group read has a number of people participating, even
                > some members of the group have to sit out any given
                > book. We do not seem to have a group that large. Or
                > are there a lot of people who are reading the book and
                > not commenting because they are waiting for someone
                > else?
                > Henry
                > --- Terry Slivinski <terrysli@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Lisa, Sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is to
                > > go through
                > > someone's things after they have passed. The next
                > > book I believe is
                > > To the Lighthouse, I can't remember who the author
                > > is right off the
                > > top of my head. Terry S.
                > >

                > > --- In
                > > modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com,
                > > "Lisa"
                > > <gunung2@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I don't know….what's the next book? I was going
                > > to join in The
                > > > Invisible Man in February but an old friend died
                > > and I was too busy
                > > > sorting out her estate to join in.
                > > >
                > > > Lisa in Oz
                > > >

                > > > --- In
                > > modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com,

                > > feel is best. I
                > > don't
                > > help. Terry S.

                > > modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com,
                > > "hecon_99"

                > > since March.

                ______________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and
                hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
                > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

              • Henry McFarland
                Message 7 of 7 , May 15, 2007
                  Terry,
                  Why don't you post your opinion of the book labelled
                  as such. Leave a spoiler space (Type s and hit return
                  several times) at the top of the e mail.) if you give
                  away any important plot developments.
                  Henry