Schedule

  • hecon_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      I have noticed that a number of yahoo reading groups take a break at
      this time of year. Also no one else has posted anything on A Handful of
      Dust, which I think is a book well worth reading.
      What do people think about postponing the August book, Sister Carrie,
      to September? All the other books after it would also move back a
      month. That would give people more time to read and comment on A
      Handful of Dust.
      Henry