The Heart Of The Matter

  • hecon_99
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      Does anyone have any comments on this book. I know a number of people
      could not get it right away. If you are still reading it, feel free to
      post comments when you are done, even if we have moved on to another
      book of the month.
      I thought it was one of the best on the list, and I was wondering how
      others would respond.
      Henry
    • Kathy Schneller
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
        Hi Henry,

        I'm still only about a third of way through. School has intervened.

        I plan to keep going however - it's a good book.

        --Kathy
        Does anyone have any comments on this book. I know a number of people
        could not get it right away. If you are still reading it, feel free to
        post comments when you are done, even if we have moved on to another
        book of the month.
        I thought it was one of the best on the list, and I was wondering how
        others would respond.
        Henry

        This group is a member of The Literature Reading Circle at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle